Huntington Beach Psychiatry is here to provide a safe and comforting environment for our clients to grow. Furthermore, we are proud to be a member of the PACE family.
What It Means to Be a PACE Clinic
The PACE designation is a sign of trustworthiness, excellence, and a client-first approach. In fact, you work with experts in the field of psychiatry. Depending on your needs, we combine a broad range of therapeutic strategies. For example, services include:
- Adult and adolescent counseling that provides age-appropriate therapeutic planning
- One-on-one consultations, which create a supportive, non-judgmental framework for your care
- Dialectical behavior therapy as a way to gain control over strong emotions in stressful situations
- Dual diagnosis care for clients with co-occurring substance abuse disorders
- Medication management, which allows Huntington Beach Psychiatry experts to ensure that there aren’t any adverse interactions
High-Quality Service at Huntington Beach Psychiatry
We take pride in providing the highest-quality therapeutic services. For example, our experts still offer the Huntington Beach anxiety therapy that can change your life. Furthermore, we’ll help you deal with general or social anxiety disorders. In addition, there’s help when you’re struggling with a post-traumatic stress disorder or phobias.
A wide range of therapeutic options will help you rediscover yourself and regain your mental health. For example, therapy options at Huntington Beach Psychiatry include:
- Care for bipolar disorder
- Therapy for adults and adolescents struggling with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Help when you’re working to overcome an obsessive-compulsive personality disorder
- Participation in neurodevelopmental disorders therapy
- Help with memory-related conditions
- Therapy for behavioral disorders in children and adolescents
Seek Guidance At Huntington Beach Psychiatry
You might’ve been struggling with anxiety, depression, or something else for a while now. Therefore, the condition’s interrupting your quality of life. This can become an overwhelming, and even frightful, experience.
However, you don’t have to suffer any longer. You can find help at Huntington Beach Psychiatry. Here, caring experts want to work with you on healing. Call 866-334-6286 today to schedule an intake interview with a friendly counselor.